Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Designing Gift Certificates

Happy New Year everyone!

Quick question. We are about to put together a proposal for a potential clients site. They want to sell tickets online which you would automatically receive via email with a unique code on them. That way you can print them off and turn up at the event where the ticket office has a list of the tickets that are due to be redeemed. You would only need one ticket per group booking (which is the likeliest form of booking) so the list wouldn't be thousands of tickets long. Probably 20 or 30 per event.

I'm guessing the easiest way of doing this is modifying the gift certificate feature in my V7 of Developer for my own needs? Are the gift certificates just a code within an email or can they actually be designed? Can you export a report that would contain this information?

Thanks
    Charles

Gift certificates can be in the form of an email or in the form of a printed certificate and are redeemed against Coupon Codes that you have created on the site. I think you will have to create products as Tickets and then sell them, you can then modify the receipt page to print out as a ticket that the person takes to the event.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

What's the 'Gift Certificate Feature' - are you just referring to Coupons, or am I missing something?

Duncan R

Comment

HI there

I think Bruce is just referring to Coupons there. There isn't a 'Gift Certificate' feature within Actinic.

Comment

Working...
        X