Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Want To Squash Up Description Box

I WANT TO SQUASH UP THE DESCRIPTION BOX

I HAVE SO MUCH SPACE IN BETWEEN DESCRIPTION AND ATTRIBUTE.

LOOK ON WEBSITE

www.abercairn.co.uk

Also can you expand the desciption text box width so I do not so much text wrap around.

Hope you understand this

Hilary

Sorry Hilary,

I looked but i can't tell what you're talking about.

Are you talling about the product description box that sits besides each of the product photos?

If so what do you want to do to it?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

R U talking about the white space between your description and the component/options box??

If so then there are some <BR> tag thats can be removed, in Business OPtions Text

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
        R U talking about the white space between your description and the component/options box??

If so then there are some <BR> tag thats can be removed, in Business OPtions Text

Hil replies

YES - YOU ARE RIGHT

I have ticked box in DESIGN OPTION MISCELLANEOUS.

It is as though template puts in a pre requiste number of blank lines before component/options box.

What is Business options text ?

Hilary

Comment

Business options/text is an option from the main actinic menu, it allows you to customise the text on your site very easily. To find out where the blank lines are coming from you can use Chris Dicken's trick of using the search option find text that only says <BR> (there are about 10 of them) add some text to it ie a number or letter that make is easy to identify and then do a local website preview, the blank lines should then have the text you have added in them and you can delete the appropriate <BR> tags in design text. When you have finished you have to go through and take out all of the identifying tags you have added or else your web site will end up having them.

Regards
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

It's actually in the 'Design | Text' menu. But apart from that you are bang on.

Comment

ROFL I remembered what you did - but forgot what I did :-)

Regards
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X