Fragment columns - is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment columns - is this possible?

If I use the fragment columns info as supplied (again this man is a genius) by Norman and change my numcols value this changes the product layout columns (which was orginally what I needed). I'm looking just to change the colums on the fragment part so I can have more than one fragment link side by side?

Is this possible?

Thanks

I'm guessing that you want to mix products and fragments but vary the column count on the fly. Is this so?

If so can you explain (or post a mock-up) exactly the layout you want.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman (my hero!)

What I want to do is have say for example : 6 Link fragments at the top of the page in a row and then the products 2 per row beneath. so one row split into 6 colums and the rest of the rows split into 2 columns for the products.

Because the site I'm working on is going to be pretty huge it could get pretty messy with individual templates whereabouts if I could get this happening it would be alot more manegable.

Have tried adjusting the text only template (removing the table completely)but with no joy and messing around with duplicating the fragment code (just pulls the same text in multiple times).

Any advice or pointing in the right direction would be fab.

Thanks again

Comment

It's quite a big answer (and may be of use to others) so I've posted it on www.drillpine.biz/forums - look in Other Actinic...
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Norman
          You are a star, just made my two buttons sit side by side so now I need to make some smaller images for them.

Great, many thanks

Paul
          www.theorderofinitiative.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X