Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headers & Footers

Hi

I'm using Smart theme - in design options - shop default tab there is an option for page header & footer.

If I type in a footer, nothing happens - do footers work in Smart theme and if so - please what else do I have to do to get them to show.

Thanks

NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTERTEXT does not work on the brochure pages, but they do on the catalog pages. If you want a footer to appear on the Brochore or home page you will have to use the Poweredby area at the bottom of the page. To do this edit Act_Poweredby.html, open with an editor and type in your header text right after this starting bit followed by a <br> tag ...

<div align="center">
    <h4>

So it would look like

<div align="center">
    <h4> YOUR TEXT HERE <br>

Save and check the preview before you upload the site. If the Footer text is not appearing on the catalog pages check Act_Primary.html to see if you have this bit in the template..

<div align="center"><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTERTEXT</span></div>
    <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTER -->

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce.

The footer is working in the catalogue pages now but still haven't got it working on the homepage.

I've edited (I think) the Act_poweredby.html but can't see this in a preview. I didn't have a powered by actinic footer showing before - do I have to turn it on from somewhere?

Thanks.

Comment

Go to Design | Options | Site Defaults .. at the bottom you should see 'Earn points & Prizes from teh Actinic referral scheme', tick the box that says "Enable" and click on apply.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce, I'll give that a go.

Comment

Working...
          X