Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passive Errors

Hi All...requesting your kind assistance 1-11-2006
    I'm getting the following errors when publishing Actinic catalog: Actinic developer V7.0.5.1.0.0.FBJA

The dialog box reads:
    "Some passive errors were encountered during the transfer. See the list for the error and affected file"

CommonOCC\Output\Act_OCCAuthNetError.html,C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Personal Prints\CommonOCC\Output\Act_OCCAuthNetError.html
    The file defined in Advanced | Additional Files couldn't be opened.
    CommonOCC\Output\PostOCCAuthNet.fil,C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Personal Prints\CommonOCC\Output\PostOCCAuthNet.fil
    CommonOCC\Output\SimHMAC.pm,C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Personal Prints\CommonOCC\Output\SimHMAC.pm
    CommonOCC\Output\Act_OCCAuthNetOK.html,C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Personal Prints\CommonOCC\Output\Act_OCCAuthNetOK.html

SITE ADDRESS www.personal-prints.com

Site was "running" happily until this error message any suggestions or fixes?

I tried completely refreshing site as well as updating

Many Thanks!

Bob Collins
    bob@bobcollinsdesign.com
    Bob Collins Design
    Fort Collins, Colorado USA
    bob@bobcollinsdesign.com

Think the last bit is strange that Actinic could not open the files...

Are the files actually there which it is looking for, i.e. not corrupted or something like that...

Also, are they readable and not been switched to readonly or something mad like that..

Comment

Hi

could you have a couple of files still in additional files for upload, that have been deleted from personal prints file
      Gary Simpson
      www.tba
      Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

Comment

Working...
      X