Component line problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component line problem

We are charging a one time fee to digitize logos before monogramming them.

I need to be able to charge a $35 fee ONCE to a customer who chooses the word "No" from a drop down which is listed as a seperate component.

I thought this would work fine until I tested it & if a customer orders more than one of the product, the fee is equally added equivalent to the quantity updated as well.

How can I get a component price to not change with the product quantity?

Please see: http://www.probizwear.com/acatalog/l...ogramming.html

Thanks!

Christy,

The best thing to do would be to have a seperate product for the Digitalised Monogram, and you can have both in the same section so they appear one below the other, you can point people to this product in the description of the existing one. The reason for this being that the components do not have individual quantity fields and are clubbed to the main product.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Bruce,

Hi! I thought about doing that but we've noticed that often times if a customer can get out of an extra expense they will try.

Not to be rude about our customers but it seems like if I don't set up the site to function exactly & ask them to read the details it doesn't go as smoothly. I guess that is human nature to a degree though?

I will set them up as two products on the same screen. I just wish there was a way we could require it somehow.

Thanks!

Christy

Comment

Working...
      X