Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redirect Problem

Its Monday and here we go!!!

After completing an upgrade and full refresh, I now have an error on completion of the order process, on clicking ‘Done’ instead of referring back to shop, the following url is attemted:

http://www.my_domain.com&actinic_referrer=http://www. my_domain.com /cgi-bin/os000003.pl/

As far as I can remember!! I have not changed any setting in Design Options/miscellaneous.

I have no frames in checkout, so not url to redirect to.

If I click on ‘cancel’ during cart process, the redirect works back to catalogue?

Tried Purge Session Files, tried clearing my cache, now trying Forum!

Any ideas?

Redirect

The plot thickens, but at least Monday is nearly over.

Having tried to resolve the above issue for the best part of today, I am still non the wiser. Tried deleting the whole site and reuploading.

One thing I was going to try was to copy the os00003.pl file from another site, but, despite having a few shops in the site directory, the site I am having problems with is the only site that has this pl file!!

Me now very worried, just what have I done

Help!!

Comment

Another thing to try is copying all the *.pm and *.pl files from your 'Actinic Ecommerce v6\Original' folder into your 'Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1' foldre and then refreshing.

Also, even if you are not using frames, you can still tick 'no frames in checkout' and enter a 'URL for completed and aborted checkout' to change where the 'Done' button goes to.

Comment

Redirect

Hi Chris

Thanks for the pointers.

Tried just about everything, even a bang on the server, last thing to try, trailing slash on end of redirect URL.

Guess who's shop now works fine?

Ok I'm not taking credit for finding that one, thats with your suport team.

Thanks

me now

Comment

Working...
        X