Java Script Problems in Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Java Script Problems in Templates

I am creating custom templates for my website, there are variations in colour of the product so I decided to use a piece of java to switch the main image when the thumbs are rolled over, when I test the site outside of Actinics it works all nice and Dandy but when it goes into actinics the java script has errors in it and doesnt work. I just wondered if this is a regular occurance with java script if so I will have to use flash but I thought I'd check with you guys first

Cheers
    Web Developer
    locksonline.co.uk

Do you have a url so we can see the error occuring? There's no reason it can't work with Actinic, and I would always use Javascript over flash for simple effects like rollovers.
    www.gbradley.co.uk
    Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

Yeah no problem this is the url

http://www.locksonline.co.uk/acatalo...oor_Knobs.html

Ta
      Web Developer
      locksonline.co.uk

Comment

It looks like the 'check1' javascript function isn't being found, so most likely the path to the .js file is correct on your pc, but not when you upload to your live site. Make sure all the .js files are in the right location on your server. You have a lot of .js files in folders outside of the root directory so I can't check for you, i'm afraid.
        www.gbradley.co.uk
        Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

Ok I will check that now thanks for your help
          Web Developer
          locksonline.co.uk

Comment

You might want to look at Dynamic Product Images on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff as it allows you to link such extra images to your product Choices.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
            X