Froogle Data Feeds & VAT Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle Data Feeds & VAT Problem

I want to use Froogle, i exported the feed but when uploaded Froogle said the prices should include VAT. The feed only shows Ex VAT.

Is there a way to export the data feed inc VAT?

If not is there a way round this problem?

Thanks

Hi and welcome.

Unfortunately actinic keeps all its info in net prices but there are two solutions to this one.

1. Free but time consuming- Manually change all the prices in your froogle feed file. OK if it does not have many products.

2. Not free but easy- Use the mole end froogle mash tool. This will froogle-ise your feed file in seconds.

It has a free trial download so you can try before you buy.

http://www.mole-end.biz/
    Graham

www.Briggsbits.co.uk
    The online store for Briggs and Stratton spare parts

Comment

3. open the exported feed in Excel and multiply the prices automatically by 1.175

If you have any zero priced products do a sort on the price column and remove the products - Froogle will not accept zero priced products

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I am also having that problem

Froogle accepted my feed, but everthing is Ex VAT

I use mole end, have ticked vat inc, and tried multiply price by 1,175-nothing affects the output

Have I changed something in Actinic to cause this

Thanks for any suggestions you could make

Mick

Comment

I use mole end, have ticked vat inc, and tried multiply price by 1,175-nothing affects the output
          I would suggest you have a chat with Jan about this, or maybe Jan could comment here.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Why on earth does Actinic NOT sort this out? Will v8 cope with this issue?
            VAT is a fact of business life, it's not like it is something new.
            ChrisL
            skype chrisjlyon

Comment

v8 should cope with this issue.
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Maintenance release v7.0.6, which is due out in the next few weeks, will sort out the UK Froogle feed problem.

Chris

Comment

Graham

On Froogle Mash have you ticked the include VAT box on the main screen options?, I don't know why the other option isn't working for you, if you contact me by email or phone I will sort that out if you need to go that way.

Note that Froogle require you to show prices including VAT on your website, if you don't at the moment and you charge VAT they will probably reject your feed.

Paul,

Why don't you install froogle mash and use the free trial to get by until 7.0.6 is released, at least that way you will get your feed up and running.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                  X