Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic LE & v6 developer

Hi can anyone help me with this one?
    I have buillt a 25 item store using developer V6 613dhba for a client who intends to use actinic catalog le to download the orders.

Have just tried to import snapshot into LE installed on my laptop to test it but LE will not import the snap shot
    fatal error:
    " the site was created by a different version of actinic commerce (613dhba) than this version (602000data)
    actinic commerce can only import a site crested by an identical version"

Is there a patch to download for the LE version or is there something I can change in developer when I export?
    Located - Sunny Kent
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

To the best of my understanding LE is not upgradeable unless you have a licenced copy (rather than a copy of LE with was free with a magazine)

Thus you may have to down grade your copy of developer to get the 2 at the same patch level.

However, I am not sure if you could copy the LE into Developer if you did a straight copy of Site1 rather than using snapshots.

ie add new site to developer use LE licence, close developer and copy the LE site1 folder on top of the new site just created

Comment

I have copied the image files accross and basically rebuilt the site in the LE version.

However there seems to be noprovision to add paypal as a psp in this verison is there a way of doing this?
      Located - Sunny Kent

Comment

paypal was integrated into v6 in one of the later patches. So as I said in my previous post if the LE you have was a free version you can not upgrade it.

Comment

thanks for replying

didn't see the previous post until after i sent mine!

I was under the impression that the only limitation was the ammount of products - looks like we are going to have to go down the order manager route.
          Located - Sunny Kent

Comment

is it a free magazine version you have? if so then order manager is your solution.

If you have paid for LE I suggest you contact actinic to see what they suggest

Comment

My client has a free version LE - I have developer.
              He is going to get order manager now as he intends to add more products at a later date anyway. He just wanted to use LE to get started. C'est la vie!
              Located - Sunny Kent

Comment

Don't forget order manager only allows him to download orders.

He won't be able to add products himself, you will have to do it for him

Comment

Working...
                X