Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orders confirmed from WorldPay, but not visible in Actinic

hi there,

A client has contacted us to say that they've received 2 orders from WorldPay saying that the transactions have been successful, but these orders are not showing in the client's Actinic system. They have since had orders come through normally, so it's not an on-going issue.
    I've contacted WorldPay, and they say that everything was ok their end, and there was no reason for the Callback not to happen.
    I've checked the possible causes that were listed here, but none of those seem to apply.
    could anyone shed some light on this please?
    many thanks.

When you say the orders are not showing on the clients actinic system are you saying that they don't even appear under the 'pending payment service provider' tab?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Worldpay

Had this problem ourselves when we used them - give them a bell, and to check how they have setup the worldpay 'actinic' account - its to do with the way they have spelt catalogue / catalog. Whichever way they have spelt it, get them to change it to the other!

Hope this helps and works.

Karl
      http://www.movie-stuff.co.uk
      http://www.zonzab.co.uk

Comment

thanks for the replies - but, no, they don't show up under 'pending' either.

would the catalog/catalogue affect specific orders? every other order has come through (both before and after the missing 2) - it just is these 2 orders that are not showing

Comment

An order is created within actinic whether the callback happens or not so that sounds like a bit of a red herring to me.

I would check with the client whether all the order numbers on the system are consecutive or there are some missing numbers?

I would also check their error log (/acatalog/error.err on the web server) that may give some ideas of what went wrong at the time.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

thanks *so* much for that - checking the order numbers revealed the problem - the missing orders had completely out-of-sequence numbers and this led us to them being ordered from some older pages of the site that should have been removed...

so thanks for ending 2 weeks of searching!

Comment

Working...
            X