invoice locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

invoice locations

Site is configured so that when you begin the payment process it asks (on the same screen) for invoice country and then delivery country/state...

I know how to add locations to the delivery drop down but invoice list only offers "United Kingdom" and "none of the above"...

How do I fill out these invoice locations?

Site is www.citnexus.co.uk

Many thanks, Sam

To have the option of delivering to a location, you need to have a tax rule in place, and then shipping methods and costs (or set a flag for 'if no shipping band - do not allow shipping' - this should prompt the shopper to contact you and perhaps 50% of them will).
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi Bill, did you see the page I mean? You see we already have the option to deliver just about anywhere in the world in the delivery drop down, its the locations drop down that is stuck with UK only...

See www.citnexus.co.uk

Many thanks, Sam

Comment

Go to view | business settings and on the payment and security tab, check to see if your payment method has a tick in the box 'limited by location' - if yes, you can either remove the tick, or configure the method and select the countries you want to use.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X