Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE in brochure

Hi,

currently i have a page that is outside of actinic, and i know NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE could help include the page to suit into the whole website layout, so that serach engine spider can search it instead of using iframe which the spider may not able to search the contents.

whenever i typed "NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE URL" then i applied, it will appear as "[INCLUDE] URL". afterwhich when i try uploading it, an error occurs and the upload operation came to a halt and was eventually aborted.

how may this be solved?

thanks
    Yong

Did you remove the <head> and <body> tags from the html you were adding?
    NQV:INCLUDE takes the content of the file you are referencing and places it inside your current page as if you had typed the content there yourself.

All that NQV:INCLUDE should be bringing in is the central content of the page.

If you want to leave the page to stand on its own as it is, you do not want NQV:INCLUDE, you just want a navigation link.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I'm including the page from a guestbook client, is it fine to do away with the <Head> and <Body> tag?

Reason for using Include is because want the search engine to search the pages brought in, instead of using iframe.. Using a navigation link might bring the customer to somewhere and they might not return
      I guess got to think about this feature. Hmm...

Thanks alot Bill

Comment

Working...
      X