Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bounce Problems?

Hello,

After a very stressfull time and a failed business, I have settled for applying for full time employment (going for an interview today) and a small internet site.

It is basic and simple and needs some tweaking but is functional. Any comments or suggestions welcome.

The main problem that I seem to be having is when you add a product to the cart, and then add another (different) product, the cart page returns the customer to the first product each time.

I do not know if it is just my computer as I have been unable to test it on another. Please could someone take a look.

If it does the same thing is there a way to fix it? I have tried refreshing the site, clearing my cookies, temp files..........but the result always seem the same.

The site is http://meopaleisure.co.uk

Many thanks

Peter

It doesn't do that for me - worked fine.

However - I did see that your products under Printed Garments all look to be the same product - albeit within a different section (image?).
    I found that confusing and so might customers. I expected to see the product with the image on or something. You might want to consider some other method or different pictures to make this clearer.

Duncan R

Comment

It works properly for me so I wouldn't worry about it. The most likely problem is a corrupt session file. To fix it, clear the seesion files from within actinic (Help>troubleshooting>purge session files) but do this during a quiet time as it will clear all active carts.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for that guys. It might be my firewall or anti virus? I will try purging the session files. But so long as it is working that is fine.

As for the products looking the same for the printed garments, I thought this as well but it was easier to use the same pictures for a start. The idea is you choose a design and then choose a product to put that design on. I think I need to make this clearer.

Thank you for your comments.

Comment

Working...
        X