Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bill! Now error generating html pages

Now error generating html pages!
    Hi Bill, Thanks for that info - I have just purged the deleted items (lots and lots as supplier changed) but now I have tried to look at whole site prior to uploading it and it says 'checking files' - then 'error generating html pages-section derventio design ltd' help!

The 'product has been removed' error is commonly associated with having too many items marked for delete but not purged in the catalogue.

Try running Housekeeping | Purge | Contents and then re-upload your site.

steve

Help! Urgent help required!

Hi, I made some changes yesterday to how the products are layed out on screen and this morning nobody can buy anything! If you click add to cart it comes up with a general script error on every product. I cant see what the problem is, please advise as I have customers waiting.

best regards,

Steve
    www.derventiodesign.com

Housekeeping again.

Run Housekeeping | Compact Databases. Tick both boxes. Actinic will close and have to be re-opened once you get the success message.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks very much Bill, the store is back up and running. Greatly appreciated.

Steve.

Comment

Working...
      X