Shopping Cart Page & Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping Cart Page & Buttons

I would like to change the order/location of the shopping cart buttons within the Shopping Cart page - ie the "checkout now" "continue shopping" buttons etc. Where do I do this?

Also I would like to include a list of section links on the left hand side of the page as I have in my catalogue. How do I do this? Do I need to handcode these links in?

Remmo,

I would like to change the order/location of the shopping cart buttons within the Shopping Cart page - ie the "checkout now" "continue shopping" buttons etc. Where do I do this?
    The template you are looking for is Act_ShoppingCart.html , you will see the buttons there, please make sure to copy all the code over to the new location.

Also I would like to include a list of section links on the left hand side of the page as I have in my catalogue. How do I do this? Do I need to handcode these links in?
    You can do that by adding the code you use in Act_primary.html ( catalog pages) in Act_PrimaryCheckout.html ( Checkout pages ).

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce,

To get the buttons in the left hand column there is a NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP However this isn't making the buttons show on the checkout page.

When you say "copy the code" are you meaning the code in the generated page to replace the NQV or is there another NQV to use.

Thanks,

Comment

found my answer in http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=17125

Comment

Working...
        X