remove price display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remove price display

The template i'm using shows the prices next to the product but i dont want this. Reason being that I am using 'quantity dependent pricing' so their is too much text and i'd rather put the prices in a pop up.

I know there is a 'text' option under 'design' i think, but what is the variable for the prices which i have to remove here?

I can remove the 'excluding VAT at 17.5%' part but thats it.
    ________
    Ford Bordeaux Automatic Transmissions Specifications
    Business Plus V9.0.5
    Windows 7 Home Premium

You just have to use "Name and description only - no image" as the product template (and I also set the name to space to hide the title part). See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Quick_Ordering.html for an example, the bit at the top that lists the prices and quantity discounts is a product that uses that template.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

i want the picture

..but i want the picture.
      can i not have both?
      ________
      FORD FALCON (ARGENTINA) SPECIFICATIONS
      Business Plus V9.0.5
      Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

I think that to do this you will have to edit your product template and remove the references to prices - unless you are using business and don't need the prices to be shown for retail prices and then you can just disable the price schedule for retail and the prices will be hidden.

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I am assuming you want a full product display except you do not want the price for the product to display because your using components with component pricing? If so view this http://www.thegatheringbasket.com/ac...ster_Boat.html (excuse the lack of pictures the site is in construction)

What you do :
          Set up the main product set the price to 0.00 a set up the components with their own pricing. build your attribute and choices. Hide the compoent products and set the permuntations up in the component to associate to the hidden products. In he main product under components select sum of the coponents pricing. be sure to add the price to the choice option so when they are making their selection they can see the price.

Hope this is what your looking for.

Brian
          Brian Johnson
          :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
          1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Thanks

Many thanks Brian,

I tried that and it works perfectly!!!!
            ________
            Toyota corolla e120 history
            Business Plus V9.0.5
            Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Btw

BTW nice website!