Terms & Conditions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms & Conditions?

Please excuse my ignorance as I've only had the software for a few days (Catalog) and I’m just beginning to get my head around it…….or so I thought.

I’m using the ‘Smart’ theme provided to put a site together but don’t seem to be able to get my ‘Terms & Conditions’ page to display. I’ve checked the option in the ‘Information Link’ page to display Terms & Conditions on a separate catlog page…..but it’s just not happening.

Any help to a mere novice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for your time
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Have you checked under View | Business Settings | Terms & Conditions .. there is a check box to remove the T&C link there.

Are you seeing the link to the page or is nothing being shown when you click on the link?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont
      Hi and welcome to the forum.

Have you checked under View | Business Settings | Terms & Conditions .. there is a check box to remove the T&C link there.

Are you seeing the link to the page or is nothing being shown when you click on the link?
      Hi....thank you for the welcome.

Yes, I've checked under View | Business Settings | Terms & Conditions. The check box to 'Remove T&C Link' is not checked. I'm not seeing the link to the page in preview mode

Thank you for your time and patience

Comment

in that theme the link to the T&C only appears on the catalog pages - pages with products and sections on ... it disappears from the brochure and home page ... are you unable to see the link when clicked onto a product page in the left hand content tree?

Bikster

Comment

in that theme the link to the T&C only appears on the catalog pages - pages with products and sections on ... it disappears from the brochure and home page ... are you unable to see the link when clicked onto a product page in the left hand content tree?
          Hi,

I've just checked to see if T&C appears when viewing my product pages.....I'm afraid it's not there. I don't seem to be able to see it on any of my pages. In my left hand content tree it's just listing the main sections of the site and the sub-sections......no T&C

Sorry to be a pain

Comment

Ah - the T&C do not appear in the content tree - they are compiled together by Actinic itself - you can only access them under View | Busines Settings | T&C

Bikster

Comment

Also worth checking under Design | Options | Navigation to ensure you see text in the box next to "Terms & Cond icon" .... if left blank it will not show when previewing the page in the browser

Bikster

Comment

Ah - the T&C do not appear in the content tree - they are compiled together by Actinic itself - you can only access them under View | Busines Settings | T&C
                Does what you're saying mean that I'll only be able to view the T&C when the site is placed on a server? Other than that I can only view them via the Business Settings option?

Comment

No - there is a work around - in the tool bar click on the "Preview Catalog" icon .... 2 pages with a magnifying glass in front ... that will preview the pages to the PreviewHTML folder.

Kill the browser window that pops up.

Click on the "Preview Page" icon whilst you are clicked onto a product page ... in the browser that opens then click on the T&C link

Bikster

Comment

or.. once you have Previewed the Catalog you can also go to the page in the site1 folder as the page is now in a sub folder called PreviewHTML/P_info.html

Bikster

Comment

Working...
                    X