Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get a report of all zero-rated orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I get a report of all zero-rated orders?

I need to get a report (or copies of invoices) of all orders that have ever been sent zero-rated i.e. export outside the E.U.

Doese anyone know of a simple way of doing this? I'm using V7
    Thanks in advance

David,

You could try Reports | Report Selection | Sales | Tax Summary , input the dates and click on print or preview.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Many thanks. I tried - it works, and gives a summary of exempt turnover at the top, and lists all sales for the period. However, tax shows against every order. Does this mean it simply doesn't show any exempt orders, except in the summary?

Dave

Comment

You can use our One Stop Order Processing product, it can so a report where tax = 0 for all order or all products and then print it with totals for you. (the next version will also have an advanced module that exports this same info to csv for you - so you can transfer it to accounting packages, excel or other useful places).

You can find more info and a free trial at :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html

To be honest though I would have expected the tax summary report to do this for you.

[checks]

it does here, but shows blank rather than 0.00 for zero tax items.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X