Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

setotherinfo missing from actiniccore.js?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

setotherinfo missing from actiniccore.js?

hi there - I've got a page on a client's site that is referencing 'setotherinfo' - from some other posts it looks like this should be in actiniccore.js - but there's no reference to setotherinfo in there.
    should there be?

...and if so and I need to replace the actiniccore.js file, do I just overwrite the server version, or will I need to send it to the client to overwrite on her local version as well?

many thanks,

That looks like they were using my Multi Other Info patch (www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff) and have updated actiniccore.js without adding in my extra bit of code.

Do you have an URL so I can check it?
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

thanks for looking at this. the page causing problems is:
      http://www.victoriadesign-usapapers....g/parties.html

Comment

OK. That's definately a call to the Multi Other Info add on. This is usually used so you can capture more than one line of personaisation text.

Check with the client and see if they still need to do this. If not (i.e they only need a single line) then they can remove this code (it's Donationware and I don't recall them - I see they're also using my Products in Columns patch too). Uninstall details are at the end of the Multi Other Info readme on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

great - thanks very much

Comment

Working...
          X