Using Actinic to book a holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Actinic to book a holiday

I have been a bit hasty and told my client that Actinic would be able to deal with the sales of his uk tours ..

Initially I thought of the add on questions like
    number of people
    room type
    location pick up ..

These can all be controlled with the drop down menus on the buy page .. However a huge overlook on my part was the need to put in additional party members names etc

I need to have an option to put in names and ages and who is sharing with who on the buy page ..

I have looked in to this and can not find a solution .. Is there one ?

The other idea I have come up with to overcome this would be to when the holiday has been paid for to redirect them to a page that lets them add the options here .. however this is not ideal because we are goign to have to ask them to put there order number in to cross reference them .. I have been told maybe its possible to grab the order number with some php .. but at this stage have not looked ..

Does anybody have any kind of suggestions ?

They would be most welcomed ..
    s a b b i e t a g e d

(*^_^*)

A wise Monkey never monkies with another Monkies Monkey ..

My Multi-Other-Info patch might help. This allows you to capture a lot of lines of text along with a product. Some lines can be made mandatory and some optional. Its on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff (and is Donationware).
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X