.session permission problem when adding to cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.session permission problem when adding to cart

Hi can somebody take a look at my website and let me know where it is going wrong please.
    I have just uploaded and when i click add to cart a general script error appears.
    Direct link to a product is below
    http://www.instant-unlock.co.uk/acat...lock_Code.html

Looks like a permissions problem. Check that the acatalog directory on your website has permissions set to 755 (or 777 worst case).

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I have used an ftp client to change permissions on the acatalog directory to 777 and on the cgi-bin to 755 but still having the problem.

Comment

Are you running SSL on this? A search for "session (Permission denied)" throws up a few previous threads on this.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

No im not, i did see those posts.
          As far as i can work out at the moment its to do with my hosting being on a windows server as opposed to a unix server.
          Apparently you cant manually set permissions on a windows server (if the information ive read is correct) and this is causing the problems.

Of course i have phone the hosting company and no reply, should really have tried their support line before shelling out for the hosting.

Comment

Hi,

Other than the link you provided the rest of the site other than the brochure pages and the index to the acatalog, does not seem to be available. I would suggest contacting the host or emiling them the 'mail2hst.txt' file that you will find in C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X