Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act_Primary where else?

Hi all,

I've been changing the design of a site, nothing drastic as this is my first attempt.

I started using the best seller theme, i wanted the menu on the left to look different, so i replaced the various buttons with my own gifs.... no problem there.

I then decided i didnt want the 'thinborder' around the menu.
    So i commented out the ' class=thinborder ' bit of the table... on Act_Primary, no problem, border disappeared, all ok.

However, It all works ok when browsing the catalog, but when you go to 'view cart' or 'checkout' the 'thinborder' reappears.

It seems i need to edit the border out from another page, does anyone know what page that is ?

I made the same change on the Act_Brochure_Primary but that didnt stop it,

Cheers
    Feemish
    Arka Tribal Jewellery

thinborder is defined in actinic.css

and quick and dirty fix would be to make the border = 0 then it would be invisible

and you wouldn't have to find everyoccurance of it in the html

Comment

Hi Jo,

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, i could edit the 'thinborder' out of actinic.css

Trouble is, i do want to use 'thinborder' around the products, and maybe in other places.

I just dont want it around the menu.

Does anyone know the file that includes the menu on the 'view cart' and 'checkout' pages. Theyre produced by the cgi scripts so i cant tell which templates they use. Ie you cant paste the address into dreamweaver...

feemish
      Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Check within Design | Options | Layouts if you are using a different Primary layout for the cart and checkout pages and if so, then amend those as you have done the other one.

Also, within the Advanced | Template Manager, look within the Orders sub-area and you will see a number of templates for the cart table and ordering phases (up to number 4) which all controls the different aspects of the checkout process...

Definately make a backup of the files before making too many alterations, just in case you need to make a swift reverse on things..

Comment

Thanks...... that got it.
          Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Working...
          X