Missing os000001.pl File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing os000001.pl File

I have a client using V4 of Actinic, his siste has been working fine but yesterday for some reason when people where going to the checkout pages on his site they would add something to their basket confirm the order and the next page would kick up the following error.

The requested URL /cgi-bin/os000001.pl was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    His website is www.gear4bikes.com if anyone could have a look and let me know if they have any idea's what it could be as I've no idea and have had my boss on the phone 3 times this morning first time was at 8am and its saturday morning
    Hope is a good thing, Not a bad thing, Maybe the best of things.

Would suggest a Web | Refresh Website to ensure that the scripts are uploaded to the site in the current form, to check that no corruption has occured.

The errordocument message is saying that somewhere (maybe a .htaccess file directive) exists for 500 error codes, which points to some custom error mesage which does not exist, so when the script hit this error message it tried to show the htaccess directed error page, but could not as it did not exist as directed it would..

Would try the refresh to start with and also speak with your host on what the error log suggest if that does not solve it.

Comment

Working...
    X