Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postcode form field in checkout

Hi all,

Yesterday I signed up for 'postcode anywhere' through 'Mole End', it was easy to set-up and it's working fine.

I just need to move the 'Postcode' form field up the page so it's just below the 'Name' form field in invoice and delivery forms in checkout so shoppers will see it first and maybe use it to find addresses faster.

The checkout at 'Mole End' at www.mole-end.biz is a good example of what I need to do.

I think I need to edit Act_Order01 and Act_Order02 to get this result, I've played around abit but can't get it to work.

Hope you can help!
    Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
    Snuggle Feet
    Baby Casting From My Perfect Impression

To move the post code element up or around in the order pages, you will need to move the entrie block including the markers which the Actinic scripts are looking for, ie:

NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT008
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPROMPT008</td>
    <Actinic:LOCATION TYPE='INVOICEPOSTALCODE'>
    <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG">
    <input type="TEXT" name="INVOICEPOSTALCODE" size="10" maxlength="50" value="NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPOSTALCODE">
    </td>
    </Actinic:LOCATION>
    </tr>
    NETQUOTEDEL:INVOICEPROMPT008

(this taken from a default Bus CSS phase 1 template, but move around each block from the respective orders template).

Comment

Thanks, just the info I needed. Manage to move the postcode field up the page.

Thanks again!!
      Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
      Snuggle Feet
      Baby Casting From My Perfect Impression

Comment

Working...
      X