Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a report of all VAT exempt orders

Hi

I posted this before, but I still haven't had a solution.

We (stupidly) have not been properly accounting for VAT-exempt sales; consequently we need to reclaim the amount that has been wrongly paid to Customs & Excise.

Therefore we need to "pull out" ALL of the orders we have processed with no VAT. We also want to archive hundreds of old orders, so obviously we need to generate this report (or reprint all VAT exempt orders) first.

I know I can do this with one of the great plug-ins from Mole-end, but I would prefer to do it just using Actinic, if possible.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Dave
    www.baggamenswear.co.uk

If you go into reports: transactions you can print out the list of sales per item

if you then look up the items you no are zero rated you should be able to reprint the invoices of these items

long drawn out but i think it may work, otherwise you need to play with the access database to get a report, just make sure you back it up first or preferably make a copy and rename it something else
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown
      If you go into reports: transactions you can print out the list of sales per item

if you then look up the items you no are zero rated you should be able to reprint the invoices of these items

long drawn out but i think it may work, otherwise you need to play with the access database to get a report, just make sure you back it up first or preferably make a copy and rename it something else
      Hi

Thanks for that. The problem is, it's not items that are zero-rated, it's exports to non vat paying countries that we need.

Comment

Gosh just gave this same answer elsewhere, you can use our One Stop Order Processing program to get this sort of list.

Make a view with the info you need and filter on the appropriate value (country = or maybe tax exempt =)

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html

If you find that you need to use more than one filter (eg: country =) use a colour to mark the ones that are found and then filter on the colour to get the full list.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X