7.0.6 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.0.6 beta

Had an email informing of the release of the above but the info in the email and the enclosed link is lacking! (ie there isn't any info!)
    Can someone please post a link to a page with the details of what the changes are with this new patch?
    Cheers
    Tracey (not planning on patching any time soon after the chaos that patching to 7.0.5 has caused me!)
    Tracey

Noticed the same also in the missing info on what this fixes, but to be warned this is a beta anyway, so as with all beta titles, really not wise to use on production websites IMHO.

Comment

blimey..no plans to even go there until it's been released to the world for some time!!
      Would just be nice to know what to expect!
      Tracey

Comment

By the way, if you install a maintenance release i.e. a.b.c where only "c" is incremented (e.g. going from 7.0.4 to 7.0.5) then you can re-install the earlier version to downgrade.

If you went from say 7.0.2 to 7.5.1, then you couldn't downgrade.

Chris

Comment

How do we get info about the 7.0.6 version? I've heard nothing about it yet

Comment

A new link for v7.0.6 will be posted on the community today or tomorrow. There's been a slight delay due to a bug in our download system.

v7.0.6 will be on beta initially - it will move to production after a week or two if no problems are reported.

Chris

Comment

I've made an announcement here:
              http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=18814

Comment

Thanks Chris!
                I will be interested to see how the beta testing goes as it addresses some issues that cause me serious problems at the minute!
                Tracey

Comment

Working...
                X