Check Out Crumb Trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Out Crumb Trail

On some websites there is a "crumb trail" in the checkout process. Let's say there are 4 steps in the process, then each page will show how far along the check out process you are. eg. Step 1 of 4: Confirm Order details, Step 2 of 4: Your Address Details etc.

Is there a way to do this in Actinic? Just think it might be good for people to know how long the checkout process is.

Thanks

I have seen this done in actinic. I think the designer has hand built the trail and put the appropriate stage in each different checkout page.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the reply Mike... I'm glad to hear that it may possible in Actinic. Now to find someone who may be able to tell me how its done

Comment

Yep - these are hand coded into the order01, order02 etc phases of the checkout... this has been discussed before so may be worth doing a quick search (I have posted to a thread previsouly about this myself)

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks Jonty, haven't been able to find anything specific in the search but your mention of order01 etc should have me on the right path!

Comment

Working...
          X