Export Email Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export Email Address

Hi, Im using the Business version, so im able to create accounts for my customers. However, after searching the forums, the way to export emails out is by using ActinicCatalog.mdb and export the persons table.

i opened the persons table but found no entry, but i did create two "customers" under customer accounts and they are still there.

anyone can help?

Hi, Try looking at Mole-Ends one stop marketing, I beleive that lets you export the information alot easier.

J
    --------------------
    www.ProSite.co.uk

Comment

One Stop Marketing is a fine tool and you can find more details and a free trial here :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html

However to answer your original question, customer email addresses are stored in three places in Actinic

1) in the customer table - the contact email address for the customer is stored here.

2) in the buyer table - the contact email address for each buyer is held here

3) in the persons table - the contact email address for the invoice address and for the delivery address is held here, this is either entered by the user or defaulted from the buyer details when orders are placed. You will not see any details here until an order has been placed.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks J and Jan, it will be better to keep low cost

followed Jan's method, got them exported out and already tested for the import, works all fine

thanks people

Comment

Working...
        X