Best way to: One Product Per Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to: One Product Per Page

What would be the best way to implement a one product per page system into my store?

For example at present I have a section Sample Section with similar related products in.

In this section I thought about removing the "Add to basket" button and have a button "Click Here for more information or to buy"

This would take customers to a new section with just the selected product in with larger picture and more text.

I didn't really want this feature as a pop up though.

Am I over complicating this - any ideas?

I think you maybe answered that yourself Pete. You will need the product or a duplicate in it's own section to achieve this. I made my site with all products in their own detailed section but with groups of duplicates in other sections with less details.

Duncan R

Comment

I wouldn't nessecarily remove the "add to cart button" unless really strapped for space - best to let people buy what they want from where they are - if they think they can't order the item they may not be bothered clicking through again to the product with the "buy" button enabled.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks guys.

I think my problem is over complicating things!

Because my products are often in 3 or 4 different sections, I have one huge section and then distribute the products around the site as duplicates. This helps me with out of stocks and product amendments but changing to one product per page just confused me a little

Comment

Working...
        X