Discounted product when a minimum spend is reached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounted product when a minimum spend is reached

I have a client running a v7 Actinic shop who wants to offer a special offer in their sale. They want to be able to offer one of their products (which they have loads to get rid of) at a heavily discounted rate when people spend over £100.

Is there a way to set this up? I had a quick scan through the community but there didn't seem to be any obvious postings on the subject.

Thanks
    Charles

Charles,

You can try this out as a cart content discount, set up using 'Value excluding tax', trigger set to '£100.00', Create a product group with all but the item to be given at disconted price included, Reward type '% of Extra Product', Reward Amount '50.00', select 'Product' and from the dropdown select the particular product. Have a play with it to see how best it suites you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks for this Bruce, it works a treat.

If they wanted to add another product to discount when a higher spend is reached is there a way of doing this? I've tried creating another group and doing the same but it wont let me add every product to the group like I did last time, a dialog box opens saying:

"the selected product is used as a reward product by discount 'Ronaldo Bronzed Figurine Offer'. Reward products can not be assigned to Product Groups"

Any ideas?

Thanks
      Charles

Comment

You will have to leave out the product as the ones that are marked for the discount in a discount group cannot be assigned to other groups.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X