Add columns to order display?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add columns to order display?

I'm not sure what you call the screen where you can see the orders you've downloaded. The columns order, payment info, customer, etc. I was thinking this could be modified, but I can't find it. I want to add shipping method so I can easily spot the rush orders, and also the moving flag, which I'm using for address changes. Is there a way I can add these fields?

Thanks!
    -------

Pat

You cannot change the fields displayed in Actinic unfortunately.

We have a plugin that allows you to design order views, which are similar to the orders screen in Actinic but you choose each field to display. It is called One Stop Order Processing and you can find a free trial and more information at the URL below :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X