Choice dependent pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choice dependent pricing

I have a product (an image) that I want to apply several choices to. So, if you want to buy this product first you have to decide on the one of 2 sizes, say large or small.

Once you've decided on the size, then the price is dependent on whether you want it framed or unframed. So there are 4 possible prices:

Large - unframed
    Large - framed
    Small - unframed
    Small - framed

Once the size/frame has set the price, I then want the customer to be able to select one of 2 frames (no extra cost).

What's the best way to do this please - I know it should be simple but it seems to be doing my head in!

Debbie
    Debbie Ormston

Use components I am doing something similar here http://www.myfamilyname.org.uk/acatalog

Tree structure attached. The attributes and components are set up as hidden products and the pricing set to sum of component prices.
    Attached Files
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks Gary .... looks like what I could be after, but the link you posted seems to go to Roar.com (directory listing). How do I get to your Catalog so I can take a look?

Debbie
      Debbie Ormston

Comment

AAARRRGGHHH

Spent 4 hours last week wondering why site was not getting posted. The URl should be http://www.myfamilyname.org.uk/acatalog sorry
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks again Gary.

That's exactly the look I'm after, but when I tried it out and selected an item that would cost £4.50 more, it didn't seem to take that price through to the shopping basket ... or maybe my brain's totally fried!

Debbie
          (who hopes she hasn't put a spanner in the works!)
          Debbie Ormston

Comment

I just have that posted as a struture test. The site is not live yet. It will bring in the extra pricing as you require.
            Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thx again Gary ...much appreciated.

Debbie
              Debbie Ormston

Comment

You can try it now as I had the mounts the named not too well. You might have to empty the basket first
                Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
                X