Chaning product quantity text position and colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaning product quantity text position and colour

Hi, I want the product quantity label to appear on the product page above the quantity text box. I would also like to change the text colour and font attributes.

I have modified the Act_ProductLine.html template to lay the options out horizontally, see below:

<--!
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tr> <td><strong>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL1<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR1</strong></td> <td><strong>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL2<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR2</strong></td> <td><br><strong>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY</strong></td> <td><Actinic:ACTIONS><br/><br/>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    -->

If you look at: http://www.logicol.co.uk/jamiqs/acatalog/T-Shirts.html then I am sure what I want to do will become clear.

Many thanks in advance.

Matt Wilcock

Matt,

In Design | Text click on 'Go To' and Phase: -1 ID:2173, here you will see %s<INPUT TYPE=text NAME="%s" SIZE="4" VALUE="%d"> change this to read
    %s<br><INPUT TYPE=text NAME="%s" SIZE="4" VALUE="%d">

This will now display the 'Quantity:' above the box, to change the colour of the text to Blue for example, you will have to do this in Design | Colors | Required Field. Use the drop down to select the colour, then click on Save As, and then on 'Select' to see the change in the preview.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X