Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display only cart bulk section

Hi,

Please could somebody help me. I happily have my Actinic test site running but I need to be able to allow users from another site to add to the shopping cart on my site (and then for them to go through the checkout etc.. in the normal way).

I found in the Advanced Users Guide (page 45 - Adding to Cart from Anywhere on the Internet) how this can be done and it works fine. i.e.
    Code:
    <iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" align="bottom"  width="100%" height="500"
    src="http://www.dandybooksellers.com/testsite/cgi-bin/ca000001.pl?
    SID=2&PAGE=PRODUCT&Q_5=1" 
    name="book">
    </frame>
    However.... my problem is: I only want the NETQUOTEVAR:BULK to be displayed not the overall template of the site. (i.e. the users from the external site will see simply the cart table in the middle of the screen).

How can I do this. Do I need to change the ca000001.pl script?? But in all of this I don't want the checkout in my own site affected.

I hope I explained myself. The basic idea is that a user can buy a book from someone else's website (using my shopping cart in an <iframe>) . But the owner of the other site does not want our company logo's and details etc.. displayed, only the basic shopping cart procedure.

Any help please....

Snow giant

You can specifiy a unqiue template for use on the cart/checkout and receipt pages, but only once, so you can not have 1 set for 1 site design and another set for another site design Sorry...

Comment

Probably won't work as unsure how an <iframe> can take absolute positioning but if it did (by some miracle) you could use "clip" with overflow set to "hidden".... setting the display co-ordinates to show just the bulk area of the cart and not the surrounding bumf

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your suggestions. I have been playing with clipping the iframe. No luck so far but am soldering on!! Thanks.

Comment

If you do manage to get this to work can you post back to the thread as will be of use to others for sure

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X