Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something bugging me

Hi Community

I am running a test site at the actinic trial server without any problem. I created order without any problem processes it all the way through.

When I try tp place the order last night my check out page me indicating "The requested URL was not found on this server." and the URL showing the following link.
    https://cobalt055.fm.netbenefit.co.uk/cgi-bin/os100025.pl

I have even created a new test site at the server. http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial23989/

I am still getting the same message. Anyone know why?????????????????

HELP!!!!!! I AM WORRIED AND STUCK. I was ready to load it into my site but now realy worried

Just tried to order and got the same problem. I suggest giving Actinic Support a call as it is possibly a problem with the server not anything you have done.

Comment

Thanks

I have just noticed, I am on my other PC. When I go to ADVANCE/NETWORKSETUP I am seeing only one tab STANDARD but my other PC where I do the work with this site showing additional tab SS. I may have ticked something to activate this page, but I don't know what, Any Idea

Regards

Phillip

Comment

You could try a refresh, as if the site was working ok then stopped there could heve been a problem during an upload.

Not sure what the other tab is? I have only ever seen the simple setup.

Comment

Did you perhaps set SSL on in: Business Settings|Payment and Security?

Duncan R

Comment

Hi Duncan

Good Morning

I may have. As I am at work I can't check it until this evening. I will look at it this evening

Regards

Phillip

Comment

Hi Malcolm

I have refreshed it as well as even created a new test site.

Actinic Support does not function during weekend

Regards
              Phillip

Comment

I Have just tested it my other PC about Duncan suggestion. It seems to be the case. I will try and fix it tonight and let you know the outcome..

Thanks everyone

Phillip

Comment

Working...
                X