Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity dependant pricing & v7.0.5

Hi,
    I use quantity dependant pricing and recently upgraded to v7.0.5 from 7.0.3. Since then I have not been able to enter a one off price, nor does it display a one off price when entered under the 'General' tab. Can anyone tell me whats gone wrong please?
    Thank you.

Quantity Dependant Pricing & v7.0.5

In addition to my pevious, I am also latched in the 'Prices' tab and unable to get out without clicking cancel or entering false details.

Comment

Colin,

Has this issue been resolved or is it still happening. I would suggest unistalling v7.0.5 and doing a fresh install, you can then being the snapshot over and update the site.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

7.0.5 & Quantity dependant Pricing.

Hi Bruce,

Your suggestion does work we have already done that and we did not have to re-install just reload a previous snapshot. But we still get latched in the 'Price' tab if a 1off price is there. The problem is not fully solved to our satisfaction although with the generous help of Hoagyweb we are operational.

With 7.0.5 we are unable to display a 1off price unless we also have a 2off price. If you don't use 2off prices it's a bit of a nonsense! We did not see this as a bug in earlier versions, it was of positive use and we used it. It also enabled us to upload to froogle with no VAT problems, puting a VAT inclusive price in the 'General' tab and inhibiting it in the 'Prices' tab, then adding a 1off price in the 'Prices' tab. Now of course with 7.0.5 we are unable to do that. No such problem with 7.0.3. (for some reason we missed 7.0.4)

We believe it's a fundimental requirement to any business to be able to display a 1off price whatever else you are doing! We are now forced to display a 2off price when we don't want to.
        Since we have been using Actinic we are continually having to compromise. I am not an expert and do not know any other way round it, but am feeling that this is one compromise too far. Without having to step backwards, unless we find a satisfactory solution and still able to stay up to date on other aspects of the program I'm feeling our days with Actinic are numbered.

Please think about 1off pricing on your next update as an urgent requirement. We don't see it as a choice, we must have this facility when using quantity dependant pricing.

Thank you,

Colin.

Comment

Working...
        X