Random Discount Values Applied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Discount Values Applied

On our site we offer £5 off when they spend £35. While for the most part this has worked, someone managed to buy a combination of books that gave them 50% off! (Order value £36.69, discount £18.07, final total £18.89)

The products are in the same group and this is the only discount running on the site. I have checked and double checked everything. The group is set to only 1 discount per order and also the main settings of the discounts allow only 1 cart content discount per order.

When we received the order and the discount for each item was broken down, on one of the £6.99 items it gave a £3 discount, but on the £10.99 item it only applied a £1.57 discount.

Has anyone else experienced this problem before or does anyone know how to resolve this? Any assistance will be most appreciated as this has also occured on one of our other sites recently but for different products.

Cheers

Can you post the url

Comment

Url

The url is http://www.rudereads.co.uk

The error happens when the following products are added to the basket.
      B1490

Comment

Since those codes do not show up on the products or in the basket, I gave up trying to guess which products to add to try and duplicate the problem.

I also found the only way to view cart was to add another item, then tick the remove boxes.

Please add a View Cart link to the navigation (in fact add some navigation).
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Re:

Hey Bill

Cheers for (kinda) trying.
          I gave the codes out so that you can simply search for them, instead of trying to find each book by their lengthy titles. If you search for B1490 then only one book would be in the results. Add that to the basket and then repeat for the others.

Nick
          http://www.passion8.com/
          Things to make you go mmmm...

PS Had a look at your site and will take any UI suggestions under consideration though do appreciate the basket comment is correct.

Comment

Tried again - used search to find the books specified. Added to basket - proceeded to checkout - no discount mentioned. Aborted.
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Ditto - No discount shown.

Comment

Working...
              X