Gaps between Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaps between Products

I recently upgraded my site from 7.0.1 to 7.0.5. I have now noticed that there are huge gaps between the products on my pages.

Look at this for example
    http://www.pet-bliss.com/acatalog/Birds_Toys.html

I haven't made any customizations to the pages so it can't be that...
    For Everyday Pet Products
    www.pet-bliss.com

For Doggy Bling and Clothes
    www.poshpaws.ie

Lyndsey,

I think the upgrade has somehow wrecked the ProductLine template. Are you using different templates for the products as I can see the first two products perfectly fine, but the rest of them have the big spaces. Looking at the source code I see a series of <br> tags that are brought into the template causing the space between the price and the add-to cart fields.

I would suggest replacing Act_productLine.html with a default template, you are using the smart theme so can take the original from C:\Program Files\Actinic v7 \Formats\Themes\BusinessCSS

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

The two top products are new products I just created.

As for replacing the templates - I have done this already and even tried replacing all of them and it didn't do anything at all.

Any other suggestions ?
      www.pet-bliss.com

www.poshpaws.ie

Comment

I would suggest compacting the databases by going into housekeeping | Compact Databases and selecting both options. This will close down Actinic, reopen once done and then do a complete refresh of the site by going into Web | Refresh Website.

If this too does not fix the issue, I would suggest creating a support ticket @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm so that a support team member can take a look at a snapshot for you.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Eventually think i found out what happened !!

After upgrading my site went all wonky.

Then to fix it, I removed the discounts that I had on the site completely and it seemed to fix the problem.... strange !
          www.pet-bliss.com

www.poshpaws.ie

Comment

Working...
          X