sage link help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sage link help please

Hi, we have v7 business and are thinking of updating our old accounts system 'dosh' to sage. Will i be able to pull all the products from actinic into sage. OR do i have to enter them all myself from scratch, if i do can anyone advise on the best way.
    Thanks
    Wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

Take a look at the Link getting started guide as this provides some good info, http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

Link for Sage Line 50 can move data both ways, so you should be able to move from Actinic straight into Sage, but you need to ensure that you follow through the set up instructions 100%, but as with most things to do with the mix of 2 different applications, it may take a little bit of working initially to get it to work the way you expect, but once up and running, it will be easy running.

Comment

Hi,

I'm afraid that you can't put products from Actinic into Sage, only the other way around. You can export your catalog from Actinic but you would need to contact Sage to find out what format it would need to be in to import it to that program (I don't know if it would handle components and attributes for example).

Actinic to Sage => Orders
      Sage to Actinic => Products and Customer Accounts
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X