Checkout Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Problem

This has been discussed before but no fix was obvious, but I ma having trouble when I go into my shopping cart on www.travelclinic.biz. (You will need to add something to your cart, ten click on the cart button, but then you probably know that)

Firstly, why does my navigation on the right hand side not appear when viewing the cart ?

Then, when I press checkout it doesn't ask me for any details, but asks me about my invoice address, which I believe is quite late on in the checkout process.

Also, the navigation buttons (home, store top etc.) are not visible when going through the checkout process.

A few problems here, I know, but I would appreciate any suggestions. I am not aware that I have modified anything to do with checkout (orderX.html etc), but it is possible I may have removed something from an earlier template.

Cheers

David
    <DIV align=left><strong><FONT color=#800080>David
    Fitzpatrick</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DIV align=left>
    <HR align=left width="50%">
    </DIV><DIV align=left><font face="Bookman Old Style" color="#800080" size=3>Travel health products for the
    adventurous traveller</FONT><p><font face="Bookman Old Style" color="#800080">
    <a href="http://www.travelclinic.biz">www.travelclinic.biz</a></font></DIV>

I can answer one of your questions....

Also, the navigation buttons (home, store top etc.) are not visible when going through the checkout process.
    That is normal catalog behaviour.

Comment

All these are standard Actinic behaviour.

Most non-checkout features are removed from the Overall Layout Template when you move into the Checkout phase. This avoids you losing session integrity whilst completing the checkout phase. If you really want them in then you will have to hard-code them into the overall layout template you are using for the checkout.

Also, the country location is asked early in order to provide an appropriate range of shipping classes as early as possible.

Comment

Working...
      X