Froogle feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle feed

Ugh! I have a problem with the Froogle feed, and I'm hoping someone can offer a simple (i.e. quick) work around! I've created the feed to Froogle, but I received an email back that the images aren't working. I've looked at the feed, and here's the problem: I store my images on my computer by manufacturer of the product. All images for company XYZ are under an XYZ directory. I have over 4000 products, each with a small and larger image. This directory structure approach is easier for me to manage images, etc. However, here is what is produced in the feed:

http://www.apeekintoyesterday.com/ac...d\Lollipop.jpg

To view the image on the website, here is what needs to be in the feed:

http://www.apeekintoyesterday.com/acatalog/Lollipop.jpg

I need to remove everything between "acatalog" and the image name, except for one forward slash. With over 4000 lines, and frequent changes to my site, I obviously want an easy fix!

Ideas?

Pat
    -------

Pat

The froogle feed file is comma seperated so you could load it in to access or excel and use find and replace to change the values. The image URL should match that of the image on your site so maybe this is a little bugette.

I guess another quick fix would be to load the images into the directories being referred to on your web site - if you used something like ftp voyager that would be easy to do.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I will notify the development team of this problem.

Comment

Working...
      X