Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping problems

When I go to checkout at our site the following error appears:

Error executing the advanced shipping plug-in script. Global symbol "%CountryMap" requires explicit package name at (eval 34) line 669. Global symbol "%WeightTable" requires explicit package name at (eval 34) line 795. Global symbol "%WeightTable" requires explicit package name at (eval 34) line 797.

I have tried deleting the shipping class and zone sections and switching to simple shipping but the error continues to appear.

Do you have any recommendations as to how I can solve this dilemna.

Many Thanks

SuZ

Untick 'Request Location Information Early' in 'Business Settings | Ordering'.

This will stop the problem from arising in the cart - the question then is whether or not it will arise in the checkout.

Also, you haven't got the UPS Online Tools installed or anything like that have you? These do not work in the UK.

Comment

checkout

I have unchecked the noted box and refreshed the site, but the problem still occurs.

When I try to check out, I view the cart and then press 'next' and the same error message appears.

We do not have any UPS tools installed and I am at a loss as to how to proceed.

Sincerely,
      Suz

Comment

Try deleting all *.fil files from your 'Site1' folder and from your 'acatalog' folder online and then go to 'Web | Refresh Website'.

This should force Actinic to upload up to date shipping information.

Comment

still not working

Humm... tried doing everything you suggested but it still is not working. i continue to get the same error as before .

Can you offer any other suggestions that I could try?

Thanks

Suz

Comment

I am all out of ideas. You need someone to take a look at your database. Could I ask you to register an email support question here and the support team there will probably ask you for a snapshot to look at.

Sorry I could not help any more here.

Comment

WORKING!

figured the problem out by looking at the shippingtemplate files in site1 and saw a .pl file that was half the size of the same file in "original". so copied it over and now it works perflectly.

Thanks for your help though.

Suz

Comment

Working...
              X