Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice.rpt and Order.rpt Probs

Hi,

I manually modified my invoice.rpt and order.rpt files in CR to include various things that I required. This worked fine in V6.

However, after upgrading to V7 and then copying the 2 files back into the Actinic root they don't seem to work any more. All I get is either a blank page or a page with some info on but no order info.

Can anyone shed any light on why this might be happening?

Regards, Andy.

You need to edit the reports and change the location of the database tables from Actinic6 to Actinic7, then they should work. However I would suggest making the changes again, using the Actinic 7 reports as a base because there were a lot of subtle changes in the reports between these two versions.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Many thanks. Will now have to try and find the version of CR I used to alter the origianl .rpt's - we have moved on to V9

This CR V8.5 thing really sucks!

Comment

If you decide to just use the same ones I can upgrade them to V7 for you if you can't find it. Just email them over.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X