Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act_ShoppingCart.html error Code <Actinic:CARTUPDATEERROR/>

Hi,

I've edited the generated errors in the Order pages but cant find the "text" for the error code on the Act_ShoppingCart.html page.

I believe it is contained in <Actinic:CARTUPDATEERROR/> and therefore must have an Design | TEXT - ID but I cant find it.

The code generated is for the "Other Info Question" when not completed and looks like this;

Code:
    <TABLE CELLPADDING="10" WIDTH="550" BORDER="1" BGCOLOR=""><TR><TD><BIG><BR><B>Sign Up For AnAccount:</B><BR><BLOCKQOUTE><B>Whats your main reason for signing up</B> is required.<P>
    </BLOCKQOUTE></BIG></TD></TR></TABLE><P><HR>
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by shiver; 01-Feb-2006, 03:24 PM. Reason: for got to say thanks in advance :)
    Justin Rowe
    Shiver

This is different from the other cart erros as they've already been edited.
    Justin Rowe
    Shiver

Comment

I haven't given up yet
      Justin Rowe
      Shiver

Comment

Originally posted by shiver
        I haven't given up yet
        Good to see that

If you want to edit that message, open Actinic and go to 'Design | Text' and at the bottom, do a search with keywords like 'Whats your main reason' OR 'Sign Up For AnAccount'. Once it comes up with the particular Phase and ID, you can modify them.

Hope this helps.
        Cheers,
        Suresh Babu G

Comment

Hi Suresh, thanks for the advice, but I'm not returning anything on those searches?
          Justin Rowe
          Shiver

Comment

Justin,

Look in Design | Text | Phase:-1 ID:2178, this controls the table that the error is contained in,

Phase:-1 ID:55 is what brings in the error, where %s is the value assigned to the field that is required.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your reply, I've already CSS's that one, there's got to be another one out there somewhere as all other errors are ok just this one for the "Other Info Question".

Grateful for your help...

I'll keep looking, it's in there somewhere, I'll post here when it rears its ugly head.
              Justin Rowe
              Shiver

Comment

Working...
              X