Change the invoice template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change the invoice template

I need to add a line to all invoices saying: Please make cheques payable.... blah blah

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.
    Adam.

If you mean the invoice which is printed from within Actinic, then you would need crystal reports to create a customized one, or locate someone who has this to do it for you.

If you mean the invoice shown online to the customer when they have ordered, then go into Advanced | Template Manager and on the ordering tab locate the 4th Phase ordering template, and you can add your text into the position you need in there.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Support@Techno-
      If you mean the invoice which is printed from within Actinic, then you would need crystal reports to create a customized one, or locate someone who has this to do it for you.

If you mean the invoice shown online to the customer when they have ordered, then go into Advanced | Template Manager and on the ordering tab locate the 4th Phase ordering template, and you can add your text into the position you need in there.

Hope that helps.
      Yeah I need to change the printed one. Where is it saved and whats it's file name.

Cheers.

Comment

Its not something you can amend within a text editor and you need the proper development tool of crystal reports to do any changes to it...

Not something have done before here, so maybe someone else can advise on the files (which are normally rpt files I think - but dont quote me on it) or provide some advise or service on this for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Support@Techno-
          Its not something you can amend within a text editor and you need the proper development tool of crystal reports to do any changes to it...

Not something have done before here, so maybe someone else can advise on the files (which are normally rpt files I think - but dont quote me on it) or provide some advise or service on this for you.
          Thats great, thanks for that.

I thought it would have been an easy change to make, ah well

Comment

There is an easy way to do this.

Go to Business Settings>Terms and Conditions and click the 'Remittance Terms' tab.

The text you enter here should appear at the bottom of your printed Invoices.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X