Stock Reports - Organised By Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Reports - Organised By Section

Hi, Our website sells over 400 different types of beads/pearls/silver etc. These products are naturally organised into various Sections (eg gemstones/glass/findings/etc). What I would like is to print a stock report where the products in each section are listed together - at the moment the stock report is just a random jumble of products from all sections -( I assume in the order I created them?). Is this possible in Catalog V7.05. Thanks.

Tom Riddell
    www.silvermoonbeads.com - Gemstones, Pearls, Hill Tribe sterling silver, Swarovski and Findings.

No it isn't, what details do you want to see on the report?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan

Thought that might be the case - stock is not Actinic's forte!! All my wife wants is a simple report of the remaining stock levels organised by section or even better by sub-section. Even alphabetical order might be more useful than the current jumble.

Tom
      www.silvermoonbeads.com - Gemstones, Pearls, Hill Tribe sterling silver, Swarovski and Findings.

Comment

I have a little report in my free library called the site map that gives a hierarchical product display, I will add another one to that to show stock levels. It will take a week or so though.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan,

What can I say - that's what I call service. Thank you. I have signed up to your e-mailing list so will await developments.

Tom

Comment

FOr the record, if Actinic read this, I'd LOVE m stock to be listed in sections on the stock reports too!

As my sections are sizes and that's how my stock is stored, it'd be MUCH easier to stoketake then!!
            Tracey

Comment

This done now BTW, just waiting for the installation program to be updated and it will be available. It makes a very nice report.

Regards,

Comment

This report is now available in my free library, it is called Catalogue Map. To download it you have to first log into my website using your newsletter username and password and then you can go to the free software library section and download/install it. It will appear in the report selection dialog once installed under the user defined reports section.

Apologies for not posting this sooner.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                X