Deleted Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted Products

Hi can anyone tell me how to delete products that have been removed from business, I stupidly used cut to remove the products and now canot find any way to now permanantly remove them, I hope there is a way around this as there are about 400 of the files

If they have red x through them they have been marked for deletion so you need to go to the housekeeping menu and purge the catalog to remove them permanently.

If they don't have a red x I don't really understand the question.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Deleted Products

Thanks for your reply, I understand the process of deleting the files by right click and delete then purge the site (well now i do) but what I did was to right click and select cut instead of delete this removed the products from the catalog but not permanantly

Comment

Re: Deleted Products

What do they look like in the catalog tree? - maybe you could post a screen shot.

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You need to purge the catalog then compress/uncompress the database.

I have had this happen to me before but in V4
          Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks for all your help I think it's sorted now

Regards

Clivo

Comment

Working...
            X