Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section/Product Order

Hi Everyone

Simple question i am sure, but is it possible to dictate the order that sections and products are displayed??

For example i have several versions of the same products which changed with age, and would like to show the earliest version at the top, and the latest at the bottom...

There's a Mole End plugin which can sort products and sections by Description, Code and Price (I think). Is that any use to you?
    David
    Mandrake Press Ltd

<a href="http://www.mandrake-press.co.uk" target="_blank">www.mandrake-press.co.uk</a>

Comment

You could also just re-order the sections and products in Actinic. Select the section/product then whilst holding the down shift key drag the section/product you wish to move onto the section/product just above where you wish it to be located.

Comment

You can also use the sorting tool to sort by custom variable, which means in effect that you can order by anything you like, so if you put the age into a custom variable it would be easy to sort. You can find more details and a free trial at the URL below :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...ting_Tool.html

If you don't have too many products though, as Duncan says, you can just use drag and drop to move them around.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X