Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh - need help on discount codes ...

Have read the following threads and I am very frustrated:
    "In Actinic Business 7, can a product appear in more than one group so that different discounts can be applied?

We want to create different coupon codes and offers for press advertising but there will be some common products for each (same products appearing in different groups). However we're hitting a brick wall. Can you help?"

"A product can only exist within 1 product group unfortunately.

This is something which many have had a moan about once they had found this out, but not sure if Actinic has any plans to change this, or if it is easily changed in a future release. "

This is really very frustrating and should have been highlighted when purchasing the product - we went for the business version so that we could test different offers and determine which is the most effect etc etc - the basic rules of running a mail order operation. Am I right in thinking that I cannot set up 4 different offer codes with a different offer i.e. a discount on one code, a free gift on another, a % discount off a third etc etc. All the products will be the same across all offer codes. I really need a fix on this to be able to progress with our catalogue launch in a month. Can anyone help ....
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Hi Donna,

A product can only exist within 1 product group unfortunately.
    Original Thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=18957
    This has already been added to the wishlist. I have added another vote on behalf of you. Depending upon the number of requests from the customers, this feature might be added to the future release.
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Can you add our vote as well then please, thanks
      David
      Mandrake Press Ltd

<a href="http://www.mandrake-press.co.uk" target="_blank">www.mandrake-press.co.uk</a>

Comment

Originally posted by David@MPL
        Can you add our vote as well then please, thanks
        Yep, I have added your vote as well
        Cheers,
        Suresh Babu G

Comment

Add a vots for us too!

I have a customer who needs to be able to add more than 1 discount to a product also....

Comment

Am I right in thinking that I cannot set up 4 different offer codes with a different offer i.e. a discount on one code, a free gift on another, a % discount off a third etc etc. All the products will be the same across all offer codes. I really need a fix on this to be able to progress with our catalogue launch in a month.
            Hey, I set this up on my site at the weekend, I think you can do it already!

You can't have the same product in different groups but if your products are the same you can just use 1 product group and enter several cart content discounts, specifying a different discount code for each the order in the list is the order in which they will be applied, so put the highest value one first.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X